Friday, November 12, 2010

Shine On

by Laurren



Whether it's a jeweled necklace haphazardly thrown on over a worn-in tee or a sequined cardigan paired with your favorite boyfriend jeans, a little sparkle can go a long way in making even the most basic ensemble look extraordinary. The trick? Finding the right balance. While a fully-bedazzled piece of clothing can work for daytime, it's much easier to pull off this look when it's done on a smaller scale, like around the neckline of a shirt or collar of a blazer. If you're still not sure, ask yourself "Is this something I would wear out at night with a group of friends?" If the answer is yes, add a comfy vest/cardigan or a good pair of worn-in jeans to make things more daytime appropriate.





4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, especially your cardi, it's beautiful!


    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    please enter the latest competition to win an LBD!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!? Where did you see me?? I'm curious to know!! :) Next time please come over and say hello, I would have enjoyed chatting "blogger-stuff" with you...


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was I wearing? Is Coolidge park dwntwn? I was there with family for the day visiting the aquariums. :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. and thank you!! I like your style too, love.

    xx

    ReplyDelete