Friday, November 12, 2010

Elevator, Elevator Take Me Home

by Laurren






Before I left my office job, I often struggled to find work-appropriate outfits that still reflected my personal style. Everything I put on before heading to the office each morning just felt like a watered-down version of myself. It wasn't until right before I decided to come to Frankie and Julian's and pursue my writing on a freelance basis that I really think I managed to find the right balance. Perrrrrrfect.

With that said, yesterday when I saw this scarf hanging in the store, I thought about how had it been available months prior, it might have saved me many a morning headache—adding that little 'pop' I so longed for in my workin'-girl wardrobe. Luckily, Kat is a good little sport (not to mention beautiful) and doesn't mind when I feel the need to dress her up like a little corporate-ish doll.




(Claude Brown jacket, Poleci skirt, Only Hearts tank, 525 American scarf-all clothing available at Frankie and Julian's.)


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love that jacket!!

    I think I remember walking on that bridge. Too cool. :) Will have to pop into your shop next time i'm in town.

    xx

    ReplyDelete